We're hiring a Rockstar Web Designer/DeveloperSaturday, 08 March 2014 00:00 Written by Vagrant
Do you live to design? Do you stay awake at night reading the latest design blogs, tirelessly studying current design techniques and trends?
Are you creative?
You may be who we're looking for. We're looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Web / Graphic Designer to jump in and hit the ground running with Fredericton's Favorite Web Design Company.
You are an incredibly talented, motivated, well-rounded Web Designer who specializes in web design.
You are a CSS3 and HTML5 Superstar. You've GOT to know how to code what you design. It's a MUST!
When we say FWA and TheBestDesigns, you know exactly what we're talking about.
You have superior attention to detail (we're talking, down to the pixel). You are confident and take great pride in your work. You are upbeat and friendly and bring a great attitude with you. You are a communicator, and have no problem working with either the Creative Lead or the Client. You take the initiative to constantly learn and improve your skills. You love to keep up to date on current web design and user interface trends. You can conceptualize and create original designs. You love to approach a need and conceptualize the design possibilities for that particular client or project. You look for solutions. You can adapt. You research. You dream big.
You've looked at our porfolio and thought, "I can do better".
If you are the person we just described, send us your resume, online portfolio and links to applicable examples of your work using the form below.
Graduate of a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Fluent in the Adobe suite of products, especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 a must.
- Familiar with CMS (Joomla, Wordpress).
- Illustration skills a huge asset (cartoon, vector, etc).
- Ability to create original designs.
- Work flexibly on multiple projects at the same time to meet project deadlines and expectations.
- Maintain design skills and knowledge by keeping track of web design innovations, trends, evolving technology and best practices for continuous professional development.
- Portfolio absolutely, 100% required.
In-house position only. We do not hire "remote" positions.
No off-shore companies please.